My journey start from here

Haiii everybody...start from now, 6 august 2017 i will tell you about all of my journey and experience when I following a SEA teacher Program in Pangasinan State University Phillipines. okeee let's go to keep on reading in my new blog.. 😄

Okee.. now i'd like to tell you my first experience when I got the international flight and the first time for me to go aboard.. I feel so happy because I can visit Singapore at the first time, actually it just for transit flights to manila. But I'm so very happy because Changi airport is so wonderful and excellent services. So my 12 hours transit fell so fast.. not only that, I can took a picture with a replica of merlion statue. Actually i planed will visit the marina baywith a free accommodation of airport to bring tourist walk around singapore with free, but unlucky I cant 😢 because there is a fault in procedures. But overall I'm enjoyed the Changi airport fasilities.

Took a picture with a replica of merlion statue at Changi airport



Its my passport and for the first time I use it

Spent the time in Changi Airport and try the great facilities that it overed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actual teaching