Orientation and observation

The orientation period is the most important time for me to get to know my new environment, so I can survive and survive while I work here. I received a great welcome at the welcoming program and cultural presentation, where I met with campus and university officials. In addition, the campus also invited me tour around PSU, courtesy call to Brgy Poblacion Punong Barangay and Lingayen Municipal Mayor and office of the governor. I am very happy, PSU not only introduce me about campus only, but also environment Lingayen, pangasinan. Many experiences and lessons that I get in this orientation period. after the campus tour, I also met the supervising instructors in the campus library. Not to forget the typical food and souvenirs from Indonesia I give as a souvenir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actual teaching